Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

39 minutes ago, tawasal said:

The fact that it’s trumps tiny dick.

Thats what the zoom function is for. The amount of girls that complimented my dick pic only to be dissapointed in person still amuses me to this day 

Edited by Jessie
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Thats what the zoom function is for. The amount of girls that complimented my dick pic only to be dissapointed in person still amuses me to this day 

And why the James Webb telescope is being launched. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, aabattery said:

Psycho is pretty damn great, but gotta say that I mostly agree with the Jake Take that it loses steam after the shower scene. 

I would say after the staircase murder. There and during Arbogast's earlier interrogation of Norman it's still firing on all cylinders. But then most of what follows is two boring people finding out stuff we already know or could have guessed.

Also, did you just turn me into a #brand there?..

Go on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

Game Night is pretty good. It's way better than any studio comedy that isn't Jumanji from last year, which isn't saying much. The first two acts are primarily chuckles every now and then, and the humor doesn't really pick up until the third act. Overall, it's solid.

Edited by WrathOfHan

10 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Game Night is pretty good. It's way better than any studio comedy that isn't Jumanji from last year, which isn't saying much. The first two acts are primarily chuckles every now and then, and the humor doesn't really pick up until the third act. Overall, it's solid.

It's way better than Jumanji and it's not even close.