Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, HerediTele said:

btw, I showed Tele Jr BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA the other day -- well, mostly (we watched while we played Junior Monopoly and I made sure he paid attention to the big scenes). He was into it way more than expected: he liked the fighting, the magic, was into the ghosts and Lo Pan, and made all the right noises for the various monsters (floating eyeball head: "Ew! GROSS!"; giant hairy monster: "Oooh, it's like a Yeti only BAD!").

@baumer @MrPink @DAR @75Live @4815162342 @Jay Hollywood @The Stingray

So, The Thing next, I assume. He'll either love it or be scarred for life.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

So you do care but not so much to change anything?So in two weeks I am guessing you won’t have any shaven or done anything with your hair?

I'll shave my face soon, but the mop is probably staying

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'll shave my face soon, but the mop is probably staying

How will know when you are ready to shave your face when you say you don’t give the shit. Do you usually wait this long or is this unusual for you. 

2 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

How will know when you are ready to shave your face when you say you don’t give the shit. Do you usually wait this long or is this unusual for you. 

It's been common for the past few months. Kinda correlates with a general lack of energy

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It's been common for the past few months. Kinda correlates with a general lack of energy

Is it lack of energy or addiction to gadgets? Just two years before, I was highly addicted. I was on my laptop for 14-17 hours each day with sometime forgetting to eat. 

2 minutes ago, Premium George said:

Is it lack of energy or addiction to gadgets? Just two years before, I was highly addicted. I was on my laptop for 14-17 hours each day with sometime forgetting to eat. 

2 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Have you noticed anything else that is different since you had a lack engery?

Depression.

• Sad 1