Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

8 minutes ago, The Mad Panda said:

My bracket’s still perfect but Alabama May be my first L, Plus I’m doubtful Gonzaga will go all the way and win but I picked them anyways.

Yeah I need Virgins Tech to win because I have them going to the elite eight.

Zags just aren't as good as they've been in years past. Honestly struggle to see them beating ohio State tbh

22 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Yeah I need Virgins Tech to win because I have them going to the elite eight.

Zags just aren't as good as they've been in years past. Honestly struggle to see them beating ohio State tbh

You guys are doing better than me. I have lost $750 so far. I hope tomorrow is better. 

Flipping back and forth the games and this Star Trek marathon.

Just one comment: 

Jim Kirk has and will always be the best Captain. I wish Patrick Stewart / Jean Luc had given a nod in Generations. Sisko did it in the tribbles episode. 

• Like 1

The tweets are not hyperbole.  It really IS one of the craziest stories I have read in a while.  Especially because of the extreme deadpan reporting style!

Edited by Porthos
  • ...wtf 1

Just now, Porthos said:

The tweets are not hyperbole.  It really IS one of the craziest stories I have read in a while.  Especially because of the extreme deadpan reporting style!

As I said on WhatsApp, each quote is more hilarious and over the top than the previous one. 

• Like 1

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

As I said on WhatsApp, each quote is more hilarious and over the top than the previous one. 

It really needs to be a movie.  Even if it would be derided as unbelievable. :rofl:

• Haha 1

@DAR and @75Live don't know if you guys are up to date on The Assassination of Gianni Versace but Matt Bomer directed last night's penultimate episode (his directorial debut, in fact). :D As for the show I'm looking forward to the finale next week as it'll finally come together after a whole season of going backwards. I'm guessing that's part of the reason why this season didn't catch on in the same way People vs. O.J. Simpson did: it's got great acting and undeniably upsetting moments (although the Versace stuff has been arguably the weakest part) but the way they told it does not work as a week-by-week kind of thing. Binge-watching will be very kind to it.

• Like 1