Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I know we’re supposed to be happy about NK and SK “officially ending the war”, but is it fair to have reservations?

I feel like we’re propping up a lunatic dictator who starves his citizens in work camps and threatens to bomb various countries every other month as a legitimate leader.  It’s like we’re giving NK permission to keep committing human rights violations to their people in hopes Kim Jong Un will shut his mouth.

I know going in militarily was also a no-win option, but there’s quite a bit of it that seems wrong to me.  It’s not like “ending the war” was actually bringing any peace or stopping any death.  I only see it as a way of propping up a totalitarian state.

We’ll bomb Syria for Assad’s actions but we turn a blind eye to 60+ years of human rights violations by the different Kim regimes.  

Yep know how you feel. My weekend destroyed my productivity. I was going to write a job application this weekend, deadline today, but spent the whole weekend doing drugs, clubbing, and having sex, then was too exhausted on Sunday to write the application. I did this last time I was going to apply for a promotion, its quite annoying. 

I did fix up my car though, modified the wheels so now the car is a lot wider. Won't help me with a promotion though.

Edited by Tree

8 minutes ago, AJG said:

Well... here we go. Back to torment me for another season.

Last season’s gimmick were audio tapes. This season it’s all about photos. The tag line: “the truth is developing.” 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: