Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Well technicially they're all just noise.   I think I've seen 3 the most through all the showings of FX etc.   And it's kind of a throw it on the background while I'm doing some other things type movie.  But it's like a low 3 star movie whereas the other one's are 2 1/2 and lower.  I think the last hour is some of the best action he's ever shot.

Plus some of the movie was shot here in Milwaukee so I have to give  little bonus for that.

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Fun fact: I have still never seen a single Transformers film...doubt I'm missing anything.

first film was great when i watched it in cinema upon it's release... robots smashing each other, it wasn't like anything we've seen before

58 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Fun fact: I have still never seen a single Transformers film...doubt I'm missing anything.

The first film is legit a good time.

The second movie is an abomination, and strangely one of the most racist blockbusters ever made. There’s a minstrel show but with Transformers

twins1.jpg

8 minutes ago, AJG said:

The first film is legit a good time.

The second movie is an abomination, and strangely one of the most racist blockbusters ever made. There’s a minstrel show but with Transformers

twins1.jpg

And Transformers testicles. 9 years later, my eyes are still burning.