Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 minutes ago, grim22 said:

What about Blackhat though

black panther > all

modern art

top 10 threads excluding this are comic book related ones... you guys are lucky you have me

Edited by IronJimbo

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

TL;DR on this twitter thread Academy Award nominated director Greta Gerwig talks loudly and checks her phone during the movie. @WrathOfHan's dream date.

That person said it was a large theater with only ten people in it, yet she was still loud enough to be shushed :winomg: I would've loved to been in that room tbh; it's not like I care about seeing I Feel Pretty

btw, I had to tell people to shut up in Lady Bird. IS THIS HOW YOU INTENDED IT, GRETA????

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

Hot take: if you watch the singer only in this is America the music video comes off very odd and strange. However if you look at the background imagery it's rather epic.

[facepalm emoji] there's a reason why he's dancing that way...

Image result for jim crow

If you search "jim crow" on google, that's literally the 2nd picture that shows up. I'm not going to sit and tell you to "get woke" or whatever, but is that really what you took out of all of that? He dances funny? Welp.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 7

26 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

[facepalm emoji] there's a reason why he's dancing that way...

Image result for jim crow

If you search "jim crow" on google, that's literally the 2nd picture that shows up. I'm not going to sit and tell you to "get woke" or whatever, but is that really what you took out of all of that? He dances funny? Welp.

Yeah, well.  Rian Johnson.

• Haha 2

I was just looking at Jason Clarke's IMDb.  Both Jason Clarke and Edward Furlong have both played John Connor in the Terminator films.  I just noticed that Jason Clarke once played a character named Eddie Furlong in an episode of the Australian TV show All Saints.  Also, both Eric Bana and John Noble were both in that episode.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0509685/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

• Community Manager

So apparently the brand new Lions head coach Matt Patricia, in 1996, was indicted for sexual assault. It never went to trial and the case was dismissed because the victim didn't want to testify. 

I'm guessing a lot of people are going to want to burn him in effigy now but like there was an investigation at the time rather than her coming forward now. They clearly didn't have anything beyond her testimony. 

It's tough.