Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

15 minutes ago, DAR said:

The Big Sick was great

Watched it on Amazon today as well, really good movie. The casting of Indian actors as Pakistanis did take me out of the movie at times, won't be an issue for like 90%+ of the people who watch the movie though.

• Like 2

Just now, That One Guy said:

Valerian tho.

(I can always send you the digital copy and force you to watch it :sparta:)

Meh I'll take the digital copy for the hell of it, but no, I'm not gonna blind buy it. I wish you had a 4K copy though so I could watch it 4k Digital

Edited by MrPink

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Phase 1 Holiday Shopping complete, Fate of the Furious 4k and Baby Driver 4K.

Tomorrow, hopefully PS4 Pro and Wolfenstein 2.

I got SMH, Kong Skull Island, Fantastic Beasts, and (gasp) WW all in 4K from based Best Buy just now rejoice.png

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I got SMH, Kong Skull Island, Fantastic Beasts, and (gasp) WW all in 4K from based Best Buy just now rejoice.png

Already have SMH, both Kong and Fantastic Beasts are on HBO at this point, and I have WW. Still, $50 for all 4 of those ain't half bad, eh?

I was tempted to get Blade Runner in 4K but I'm gonna wait a little bit further for that one. Obviously, I'll get 2049 when that comes out. Or perhaps a double pack if the price is right.

• Like 1

Just now, MrPink said:

Already have SMH, both Kong and Fantastic Beasts are on HBO at this point, and I have WW. Still, $50 for all 4 of those ain't half bad, eh?

I was tempted to get Blade Runner in 4K but I'm gonna wait a little bit further for that one. Obviously, I'll get 2049 when that comes out. Or perhaps a double pack if the price is right.

I was strongly considering Blade Runner, The Martian EE, and Ex Machina, but the latter two are on sale pretty often. My Blu-Rays for Christmas are almost done; I just need to pre-order DUNKIRK and hope the Hitchcock boxset goes under $50 again like it did a couple months ago.

• Like 1