Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I want to personally apologize to everyone for being mostly responsible for starting that argument. For the Best Picture thread, that was wrong, and I acknowledge that.

I'm really sad about the whole situation because I was about to share something really personal about myself. It would've put a lot of things in perspective about me, and people would've understood more about me. I'd offer to try and salvage what I could from my memory of it, but no one would want to hear it knowing how passionate I can be about my faith. 

I am good at making acquaintances, but not at making friends, and this is one of the reasons why.

I'm somewhat disappointed at some of the comments I've read about me in this thread. But my actions are the cause of the way people see me, so it is what it is.

I'm not mad enough to leave the site or anything. I forgive all of you and I wish to say God Bless all of you. I hope that you all have a very happy Thanksgiving holiday with your loved ones.

And to the ones whose feelings I hurt, I do deeply apologize.

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, slambros said:

I want to personally apologize to everyone for being mostly responsible for starting that argument. For the Best Picture thread, that was wrong, and I acknowledge that.

I'm really sad about the whole situation because I was about to share something really personal about myself. It would've put a lot of things in perspective about me, and people would've understood more about me. I'd offer to try and salvage what I could from my memory of it, but no one would want to hear it knowing how passionate I can be about my faith. 

I am good at making acquaintances, but not at making friends, and this is one of the reasons why.

I'm somewhat disappointed at some of the comments I've read about me in this thread. But my actions are the cause of the way people see me, so it is what it is.

I'm not mad enough to leave the site or anything. I forgive all of you and I wish to say God Bless all of you. I hope that you all have a very happy Thanksgiving holiday with your loved ones.

And to the ones whose feelings I hurt, I do deeply apologize.

Thank you for this. We can all get pretty passionate and/or carried away in threads sometimes (either advocating something or in reaction to someone else) and it's always worth the perspective that we're here as a community -- in spite of varying beliefs which may or may not be shared by others. As long as anyone abides by the rules of the forum, they're welcome and considered a valuable member here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DAR said:

Considering the conversations this forum has had, that registers about a 6 on the WTF scale.  It's more like a dude, come on, you serious type discussion

This is true.  This is the forum of Damien Jizzelle and exploding left nuts.

• Haha 1

1. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

2. Moonlight

3. T2: Judgement Day

4. Dunkirk

5. Friday Night Lights

6. Toy Story 2

7. Boyz in the Hood

8. Home Alone 2

9. The Bridge to Terabithia

10. Easy A

11. Scream 3