Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Hey y'all!

I think Disney Plus will make a killing, but what I'm afraid of is big streaming giants like Disney+, Netflix, Amazon and WarnerMedia (when they eventually catch up) dominating the streaming landscape. I think there will be a niche market for smaller independent streaming services, but in terms of democratization of content and diversity of content, I don't know. There's only so much content to digest and keep up with, I think that there will be some overlap and with that comes a monopoly. 

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

I wish.

I have no PS-no matter which neither, but for the notebook an external Blu-Ray burner, that also can burn M-discs. Small, software incl, cheaper than stand alone... Very conveniant = just a thought

and no, discs still live, juts an example 😉

Top-selling Blu-rays for week of March 17 ... 1. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, $25m 1st week 2. Mortal Engines, $2.4m 1st week 3. Ralph Breaks The Internet, $1.8m for $21m total

2 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

They are really not fucking around with Disney+. I thought the plan was not to have all the SW movies on there for a long time? Awesome news.

Wasn't that before they bought Fox and thus the distribution rights to the original six?