Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, cannastop said:

God damn time flies. Been here more than 3 years,, and I don't know what's up. It sneaks up on you.

I was just bemoaning the other day in the 10th anniversary of Star Trek '09 thread about how it doesn't feel like a decade has gone by at all myself.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I was just bemoaning the other day in the 10th anniversary of Star Trek '09 thread about how it doesn't feel like a decade has gone by at all myself.

To think I was still in elementary school, counting down the days until Night at the Museum 2 dropped.

6 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

To think I was still in elementary school, counting down the days until Night at the Museum 2 dropped.

We've got the 10th anniversaries of Up and The Hangover also coming up in the next month. WTF the days when these were brand spankin' new movies feel like they were only yesterday.

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Content Warning: Gr*ce R*ndolph

Hide contents

:hahaha:

It's hilarious remembering how back from like 2013-2015 she played herself up as a stereotypical 'SJW' only to completely go the opposite in 2016 on-wards. 

anyone here see Vox Lux?

is this a legit movie?  did anyone have a tough time getting through it and believing this was the real edit?

I don't want to take off too many points for this one on the final scorecard

can't they dub over the sound on the blu-ray player? 

Edited by Clubs Are Trash

Idk if this is the place for it but man I wish I could relax and be less personally attached to things. I know part of it has to do with my PTSD (I know that's personal but still) but it's still really annoying even to myself how I'm always 'On'.

D6PKg51U0AIkUap.jpg

D6PJrBbUIAAIlPn.jpg

lmao obviously constance wu is sick of doing her tv show and wants to do movies. i have to laugh. post-CRA she probably had to turn down a bunch of movies for this show nobody cares about anymore. she's out here trying to get fired.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Lmao. I hope this is a joke. I actually liked this show. Watched the first 4 seasons then kinda forgot about it. Guess she hoped ABC did the same. 

Edited by Deja23

Has anyone here taken courses in biology or plant biology? I'm trying to write a sci-fi story and was wondering if and how plants could possibly survive in perpetual sunlight. I know many plants require the day/night cycle but I was wondering what might have to change or how macroscopic plant life could survive and evolve under constant sunlight. Science FICTION of course, so if it's impossible I guess I'll have to make something up lol.

also lol I sorta made it sound like my story is about plants living under perpetual sunlight. not at all lol it's just a "plot hole" in the sense that I have one of the planets in a certain type of orbit, but I'm not sure how life could evolve on such a planet if plants can't survive on it. 

Edited by DAJK
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

D6PKg51U0AIkUap.jpg

D6PJrBbUIAAIlPn.jpg

lmao obviously constance wu is sick of doing her tv show and wants to do movies. i have to laugh. post-CRA she probably had to turn down a bunch of movies for this show nobody cares about anymore. she's out here trying to get fired.

At least one (1) person in Hollywood is openly honest about what they want to do, I guess.

Also, one of you here responded to someone with "Didn't realize I was following TMZ" about this on Twitter. I recognize the icon but the UN is different. 

Edited by Morieris