4. Never Enough

5. Time to Be Awesome

6. Proud Corazon

7. Friends Are Family

8. Myron/Byron

9. We Got This Together

10. Cap'n Undies theme I guess

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

The Greatest Showman's soundtrack>>>>>>>>>Any song from a soundtrack in 2017 except I Don't Wanna Live Forever (and even then several songs from TGS are ahead of it). I can honestly say I have not listened to Remember Me once since watching Coco.

You're an idiot lol

Coco's songs work best within context of the film; I haven't listened to any since I've seen it because I know it will emotionally devastate me everytime I hear them. I can just think about Remember Me or Proud Corazon and cry

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

Technically they're not songs but since they're from an indie ambient/post rock band who aren't going to get any attention here if I don't mention them, I'll just go ahead and say the entire Columbus soundtrack fills out my list.

I do have to admit the Coco songs haven't stuck with me as much as I hoped they would. Despite being disappointed in the movie I am finding myself going to back to the MLP songs a lot more often on Spotify. They're legitimately good and some of Ingram's best work. When the soundtrack came out it briefly raised my hopes that the movie would be genuinely Oscar worthy.

Edited by tribefan695

1 hour ago, tribefan695 said:

Technically they're not songs but since they're from an indie ambient/post rock band who aren't going to get any attention here if I don't mention them, I'll just go ahead and say the entire Columbus soundtrack fills out my list.

I do have to admit the Coco songs haven't stuck with me as much as I hoped they would. Despite being disappointed in the movie I am finding myself going to back to the MLP songs a lot more often on Spotify. They're legitimately good and some of Ingram's best work. When the soundtrack came out it briefly raised my hopes that the movie would be genuinely Oscar worthy.

I listen to the MLP songs more too, but again, listening to the Coco songs out of context honestly feels kinda wrong to me. Proud Corazon and Un Poco Loco without their corresponding animation feels like I'd rather just rewatch the film. Meanwhile, I can't even read the lyrics of Remember Me without wanting to sob soooo yeah I'm not listening to that ever lol.

Legit I can think about Remember Me or Proud Corazon and start getting teary-eyed lol I'm pathetic

7 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The worst part of han' s post isn't the praise for TGS soundtrack it's the fact that he thinks  "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" is good

7 hours ago, MrPink said:

Whoever wins, it's guaranteed to be better than Writing's on the Wall

I like both of these songs.

It’s funny because I think they’re the only good Sam Smith and Zayn songs

• Like 1

I had a dream a civil war broke out and I was apart of a crew that infiltrated the South and we took out a few bases in Alabama and East Texas.

It was so strange because it seemed like it could have been reality.

I clued into it being a dream when Wolverine showed up and shot out electric and then teamed up with Thor to chop down some southern racists.  And then Arya Stark showed up to infiltrate a southern ship or something and set it ablaze.

Edited by New Year New Panda
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, New Year New Panda said:

I had a dream a civil war broke out and I was apart of a crew that infiltrated the South and we took out a few bases in Alabama and East Texas.

It was so strange because it seemed like it could have been reality.

I clued into it being a dream when Wolverine showed up and shot out electric and then teamed up with Thor to chop down some southern racists.  And then Arya Stark showed up to infiltrate a southern ship or something and set it ablaze.

I have a feeling the Civil war today would be like past civil war.

One side would have the advantage and stumble and the other would score a lot of big victories but over time they would lose.

In the end, be a messy costly affair. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1