Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, Chewy said:

tbh cooking is really fun, really picked up on how much I cook starting like a year and a half ago. Start off working from various recipes and sampling things and you'll pretty quickly get an idea of the kinds of foods you need to stock up on without planning ahead

People like Gordon Ramsay and Jon Favreau inspire me to cook, but idk where to start.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

People like Gordon Ramsay and Jon Favreau inspire me to cook, but idk where to start.

recipes, there are plenty on the internet (not meant flippantly). dont get ahead of yourself, start simple. a lot of it is expanding your palette and learning what tastes you like together but you kinda wanna go slowly

• Like 3

Just now, MrPink said:

Cooking is lots of fun.

Maybe not so fun when you're sick and you wanna get the job done, but it is fun.  

sprinkle some honey and cinnamon on whatever you eat and youre good

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Um....

There's some garlic, onions, and bell peppers. Some old pears from a few months ago in the fruit drawer.

Well, except for the pears, that's a good start to sauce...

If the pears aren't completely rotten, de-core them and toss them in a blender with some ice, vanilla, and vodka...pretty good and healthy drink to have with your pasta:)...

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Also cooking is the best and anyone who says otherwise is bad

Amen - it's where I really express my creativity and originality (I feel really alive in a kitchen, in a weird kinda way - like I can make practically anything and it will always make almost anyone happy:)...

• Like 1

I was reading this article and then I realised the coincidence. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/lost-in-space-questions-mount-over-fate-of-secret-satellite-as-spacex-pushes-ahead/2018/01/12/c7b42cde-f729-11e7-b34a-b85626af34ef_story.html?utm_term=.3909889f8163

I’m reading The Post and in 30 minutes I’ll be seeing The Post.