Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, 75Live said:

yep, just a simple tackle and the game is over.  I wasn't rooting for either team, but still, geez, that was one of the most idiotic plays I have seen by a player

I'd give likes, but my earlier football likes have used up my supply:)...

Reminded me of a few of the "spike before the end zone - touchdowns turned into fumble touchbacks" plays over the years - but those were always offensive player screw ups...now, we finally have a defensive one that can be shown over and over:)...

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

I'd give likes, but my earlier football likes have used up my supply:)...

Reminded me of a few of the "spike before the end zone - touchdowns turned into fumble touchbacks" plays over the years - but those were always offensive player screw ups...now, we finally have a defensive one that can be shown over and over:)...

yeah the DeSean's as we call them :P

but yeah, normally you don't see this by a defender, at least not to this extent

28 minutes ago, tonga said:

You can watch Sports in France smart ass and I wasn't watching the game, I was reacting like everyone else was as a joke.

Now you have given me sooooo much trouble in the past few hours and it's annoying me. It's getting really late down here (2:15) and I school tomorrow.

So I don't have time for you and your bullshit. You are blocked. 

200.gif

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

Trying to decide what to see tomorrow. These are my options:

I, Tonya

Darkest Hour/The Post (5-7 minute break)

Insidious/Paddington (16-18 minute break)

I'm kind of learning towards I, Tonya right now. I can't pair it with anything, but I won't be able to see it during the week because it's playing 20 minutes away and school gets in the way.

The only issue with the DH/Post double feature is the former is in the early afternoon, which is MUCH more susceptible to rude audiences

Paddington is late enough in the day where I probably won't have many kids, so that double feature wouldn't be an issue. Only qualm there is the break between movies is on the longer side.

wait is there any way you can do a Paddington/Commuter double feature?

tenor.gif

and in other news, the NFL final four is set.  Hopefully they are good games, as in the NFC game is a blowout for the Eagles :P 

Edited by 75Live

• Community Manager
4 hours ago, That One Guy said:

It's actually not wrong, given that you get to watch a sports team again in a few months when it's football season again and movies tend to only have one chance to win an award at a particular awards show.  I fail to see what part of that post was wrong.

Every season the sports team is different. So wrong because once a season ends, that season's team is done. You never get to experience that team again.

• Like 1