Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Attended a G&A meeting with Barry Jenkins. Really cool, and he had a lot of great things to say. More importantly though, it gave me the ambition again to start making / writing more films. I got a lot of scripts lying around, now I just have pick the right one to make first. That's easier said then done. 

• Like 1

You know it throws me off when I run into a gay couple and atleast one of them is not the steriotypical one. 

Shooting the shit with these 2 guys at the bar and I guess my gaydar is getting crappy. 

My wife, when she finally got ready, within seconds was like, oh how long have been together, etc.

26 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Rewrite the Stars>City of Stars

:sparta: 

Greatest Showman > Blah La Land. 

Two douchebags who can't sing or dance sing and dance their way through LA tourist spots then choose their careers over each other; the audience is supposed to be greatly moved by their relationship and split. Lol 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

You know it throws me off when I run into a gay couple and atleast one of them is not the steriotypical one. 

Shooting the shit with these 2 guys at the bar and I guess my gaydar is getting crappy. 

My wife, when she finally got ready, within seconds was like, oh how long have been together, etc.

We are taking over!

I usually spend Sundays with my mother, from lunch to dinner mostly. Since this is the last weekend before the league starts, meaning most Sundays will be reduced to just lunch and some not even that if they have the 3:30 pm slot at home, she's like "Let's go to the movies tomorrow. Something good. You choose"

The only options are Call Me by Your Name and The Shape of Water. Nope. Not happening. Great movies but I don't want my mom sitting next to me while watching them. No.

I've lost count of the number of "awkward" movies I saw with my dad. :lol: I dragged him to so many R-rated art films before I turned 17 that when we saw The Wolf of Wall Street, I didn't think any of the scenes felt particularly awkward to watch with one of my parents present (probably helps that I was in my early-20s at the time, but still).

However, the one movie that was hella awkward to see with my dad was Black Swan. I only asked him if he wanted to go because I was sure he'd decline, but then we both ended up going. There were two scenes where I was - ahem - feeling a little hot in my seat, and I laughed my ass off at the all-too-fitting awkwardness of the ending of one of them. 

Spoiler

Specifically, the masturbation scene that ends very abruptly when Nina discovers that her mother is in the room. :gold:

5 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

I've lost count of the number of "awkward" movies I saw with my dad. :lol: I dragged him to so many R-rated art films before I turned 17 that when we saw The Wolf of Wall Street, I didn't think any of the scenes felt particularly awkward to watch with one of my parents present (probably helps that I was in my early-20s at the time, but still).

However, the one movie that was hella awkward to see with my dad was Black Swan. I only asked him if he wanted to go because I was sure he'd decline, but then we both ended up going. There were two scenes where I was - ahem - feeling a little hot in my seat, and I laughed my ass off at the all-too-fitting awkwardness of the ending of one of them. 

Reveal hidden contents

I'd die watching Black Swan next to her. I'll try to find Paddington 2 subbed, otherwise it'll be "let's see what's on Netflix".

I want to put an image on a shirt w/ Zazzle...but I have no idea about the origin (it's not like fan or personal art)

come to think of it I can probably recreate it myself, I just wonder if they like, scour the internet to make sure no one's art is being stolen.

9 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

btw Thimothee Chalamet is sexy. My thought of the day

Only just got around to seeing this.

This is why you're the best member on this forum. Don't let the haters who say "Goddammit Ethan" put you down.

12 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Only just got around to seeing this.

This is why you're the best member on this forum. Don't let the haters who say "Goddammit Ethan" put you down.

I saw Maze Runner 3 tonight and literally overheard from the teen girls who were sitting a few seats down from me before the movie started:

"Have you seen this guy from that gay movie who was just nominated for an Oscar? OMG he's so hot!"

And y'all thought I was crazy when I said he was the next Leo.

• Sad 1