Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Even if it doesn't feel like a chore I tend to drop them.  I was really enjoying Stranger Things (rare TV show I've watched a few episodes of) and got like 6 episodes in, but then I just...stopped watching it and never felt motivated to go back.  idk why it's weird.

Cuz Stranger Things is a hook and then nothing

4 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Unless it's Game of Thrones, then it becomes homework and you can't escape it cuz everyone everywhere talkin about it

Dropped that mess 2 seasons ago. I'll just keep waiting for a book that WILL NEVER COME.

Just now, That One Guy said:

i said it when it came out but this scene is the one scene i didn't like, it's the only thing about the movie that immediately slaps a date on it. When this whole game of thrones craze is over in a couple years this scene is gonna be looking real rough.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

i said it when it came out but this scene is the one scene i didn't like, it's the only thing about the movie that immediately slaps a date on it. When this whole game of thrones craze is over in a couple years this scene is gonna be looking real rough.

It will certainly put a date on it (like using a particular smart phone in a movie will and that why many director do not use them) but the phenomenon is big enough that people in many market will still understand and not be too rough, a bit like if it was a very old movie using Lord of the Rings or a 2000-2001 movie using Harry Potter.

As long as the reference pass time and it should...

26 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Now is also a good time to admit that I've never watched an episode of The Office or Seinfeld.  Also on that list of shows I've never sat down and watched an episode of: Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, The Sopranos, Game of Thrones, Friends, Star Trek, Lost, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Arrested Development, Orange is the New Black, 24, Mad Men, and The Wire.

90% of those shows are better than 90% of the movies you watch. 

• Like 3