Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Why do I remember the name "Jeffrey Wells", anyway?  A quick twitter scan isn't helping me much as I can't remember any of his "reviews" that would have stuck with me.  Or I have I just picked it up via osmosis or something.

(Could also be thinking of someone else, naturally :ph34r:)

edit after checking Twitter bio

Oh, wait.  I think I ran across his opinions a couple of times either at Oscar/Awards Daily or Goldderby or one of those Oscar sites.  Or at least heard about him there.

Ah, good.  At least I'm not going completely senile here. :lol:

Edited by Porthos

7 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

Wells, Porthos. Motherfucking Wells.

"not so you'd notice"

"not convincingly"

There are times where gifs fail to convey an appropriate reaction and that's one of them. 

==

Shifting gears, noticed your new sigbanner, Tele.  Me like. RebWGyw.png

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure I got 100 percent on my stats mid term today :insane:

Also my prof came up to me afterwards and was like ''Would you be able to meet me in my office Thursday morning... It's about your recent assignents''. I was thinking fuuuuuuuck not this again I didn't cheat I wasn't even near anybody when doing the assignments I was alone at my house at 1AM. My friend saw how pale I looked and she told me ''no way I'm not having you be worried for 3 days about what this is about, get your ass back in there and ask him''

So I did and he laughed and said ''Oh no I just noticed that your assignments were so above and beyond that I wanted to talk to you about potential careers in your future, or programs you could do well in in 3rd or 4th year.''

Seems like a nice guy I guess. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Goffe said:

can you imagine someone, 30 years from now, saying let's all watch that popular show from 2017? lmao.

Considering, for example, the Twilight Zone New Year's marathon gets solid business every year, I'd say yes

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DAR said:

@Chewy @4815162342 @75Live @CoolEric258 @TwoMisfits

Just doing a quick check but none of you have literally eaten any horse crap in the last few days?

Well I did bite into some chicken tenders in my school's cafeteria that tasted like horse crap.

• Like 1