Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

27 minutes ago, Barnack said:

It is impressive if both those rumored budget are close to the truth, but if  Del Toro does not make it for guild minimum and do not pay himself for the pre-production development that would not have been true.... I doubt Bad Robot would make a franchise movie for free like that.

Not looking at below the line cost when judging on screen result  (if that what they have in mind) can be very misleading.

Cloverfield working title name was Clean Pass and it's qualified California cost was of only 19.282m (with a 3.9m tax credit coming up), only 3 million more than a movie like Battle of the Sexes, :

http://film.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/2.0-Website-Approved-Projects-List-Online-12.11.17.pdf

And maybe IMDB does not have all the locations, but it seem to have been shot only there:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2548396/locations?ref_=tt_ql_dt_5

Would not surprise me if the below the line cost for both movie were not that dissimilar.

P.S. Looking at that list there is a giant Paramount title planned, code called Island Plaza (100m below the line cost just in Cal.), 73 days of shoot there alone, does anyone know what that would be ?

It was funny, who cares how true it is? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Hot take: studying helps calm you down big time before an exam. I went into studying thinking I'd get like a 40, but now I'm fairly confident in at least an 80 (there's two questions I need to research a bit more because they're long reads).

yea studying for a test is a pretty good idea I think

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Hot take: studying helps calm you down big time before an exam. I went into studying thinking I'd get like a 40, but now I'm fairly confident in at least an 80 (there's two questions I need to research a bit more because they're long reads).

So you studied for an exam and now think that because of this extra knowledge you gained you might get more marks in that exam than you were expecting to before you studied?

9b3.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

33 minutes ago, grim22 said:

So you studied for an exam and now think that because of this extra knowledge you gained you might get more marks in that exam than you were expecting to before you studied?

9b3.png

HOLD THE PHONE!

If this is true, how come I walked in blind to my Comm final a few years ago and made a 100 but studied 2 days for the Calculus final and only cracked a 95? HMM?

32 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Nope; the only exclusions are both the Wonder movie and book, Cards Against Humanity, and Exploding Kittens

Uh, isn't it board games on the B2G1, not video games

Edited by MrPink