Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i've been guilty of it but just the past couple of weeks i'm really fucking tired of the 4000000 posts on here that are just "oh bad take" "bad takes bad takes everywhere" actually contribute or shut the fuck up you fucking wank stains.

bad take

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

bad take

i knew this was coming i almost put i'll fucking body slam whoever hilariously responds with "bad take" into my post. i was 90% sure it would be that one guy it's exactly the type of WACK BULLSHIT he would do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I liked Treasure Planet and Atlantis more than Frozen. From 1990-now only Pocahontas, Chicken Little, Home on The Range and Brother Bear were worse.

Atlantis is one of Disney's more underrated films. The mythology and animation in that film is really good. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

Atlantis is one of Disney's more underrated films. The mythology and animation in that film is really good. 

I feel the main problem it has is that it almost forgets to have a second act. They don't even get to Atlantis until halfway through.

Edited by cookie

14 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i've been guilty of it but just the past couple of weeks i'm really fucking tired of the 4000000 posts on here that are just "oh bad take" "bad takes bad takes everywhere" actually contribute or shut the fuck up you fucking wank stains.

This is actually a very good opinion

6 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

Atlantis is criminally underrated. Probably the most mature movie of the Disney 2D era. I don't know why it has a 49% RT, but I don't care really.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jandrew said:

Atlantis is criminally underrated. Probably the most mature and expansive movie of the Disney 2D era. I don't know why it has a 49% RT, but I don't care really.

I don't either. I saw it in the cinemas. The imagery of the crystal forming is striking, and for a Disney animated film it surprisingly gets really violent at points. I love how detailed the world of Atlantis is too, and I like the main crew as well.

35 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i knew this was coming i almost put i'll fucking body slam whoever hilariously responds with "bad take" into my post. i was 90% sure it would be that one guy it's exactly the type of WACK BULLSHIT he would do.

i was too busy seeing a bad animated film so you got saved from me this time.  thanks for thinking of me though!

36 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

After defending The Mummy, he has no room to call anyone's takes "bad". 

I think it’s a dumb film that has a few fun moments and I’d give it like a C-.  hardly think that’s a defense but okkkk.  Han gave it like a 7/10 so go yell at him idk

Edited by That One Guy