Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Tele do a full rant on The Emoji Movie like you did a full rant on Captain Underpants.  then do a rant on Sherlock Gnomes or something later this year so we can have a nice "Tele complains about movies made for 5 year olds" trilogy.

I doubt I could write more than a sentence about EMOJI. :lol: 

I knew it was bad, but I didn't know it was that bad. Draymond's face. :lol:

• Like 1

Watched Blade and Blade II tonight.

Blade was so-so until the "some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill" line which basically gave it all the bonus points in the worlds. Extremely good line. It will stick with me for the rest of my life.

Blade II is a lot more fun overall. Also has a lot of great lines, although none can quite match the elegance and grace of the ice skating line. I enjoyed it immensely.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Blade was so-so until the "some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill" line which basically gave it all the bonus points in the worlds. 

Yeah I'm sure Black Panther is fine but does it - or anything in the MCU for that matter - have a line as good as that? I rest my case.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Yeah I'm sure Black Panther is fine but does it - or anything in the history of film for that matter - have a line as good as that? I rest my case.

Fixed it.

I'm still thinking about it. Can't believe my whole world could be shook so thoroughly by a single line.

• Like 2