WrathOfHan

The Super Mario Bros. Movie | Universal/Illumination | April 5, 2023 | Chris Pratt is Mario, Charlie Day is Luigi, Anya Taylor-Joy is Peach | Reviews are in. It's-a bad!

The first major Nintendo Direct in over half a year is airing tomorrow. I'm posting it here because this could be a good outlet for at least a first look at the Mario movie. I still think they'll save an actual trailer for the Game Awards since Universal will no doubt want it attached to Puss in Boots 2 which is due just a couple of weeks after that event.

• Like 2

I’d rather they not waste time with a trailer for this today, tbh. Switch has nothing scheduled beyond Pokémon besides BotW2 which is floating somewhere in the ether of next year. I want more game announcements, especially since we got nothing this past June.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, wildphantom said:

yeesh. After how blown away he was with Dominion before it came out, I’m taking this with a pinch of salt on steroids. 

I mean...he's going to say this with every movie he makes because he's contractually obligated to. Do you really think he's going to say "guys this Mario movie stinks to high heaven. Don't watch my movie that I am a part of!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Eric from Progressive said:

I mean...he's going to say this with every movie he makes because he's contractually obligated to. Do you really think he's going to say "guys this Mario movie stinks to high heaven. Don't watch my movie that I am a part of!"

oh I think he believed Dominion was amazing.  He was almost in tears talking about how incredible his action scene being chased by raptors was when on the talk shows. Lol.