DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

3 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

I agree it was like "oh cool Iron Man and Captain America are really giving it there all'

Movie ends with them making up

Really took that epic duel out the window....

They made up ?? I must've missed that part. Was it an end credit scene ?

Cap wrote Tony the letter because that's what Cap does. Tony read the letter. That's it. That letter had to have arrived weeks later. Pretty sure Tony realized that he had over-reacted a bit by then. Regardless, half of the team became fugitives by the end of the film. Also with Bucky now in Wakanda, there will now be further implications in Wakanda in BP. 

This whole idea that they all made up at the end of the movie and the whole CW was for nothing is ridiculous.

• Like 2

The reason nobody dies in Civil War was the Russos felt that if they did The Avengers would immediately stop fighting. They weren't out to kill which was also my problem with the comic book. They're heroes at the end of the day. And the last scene their interpretation was that Steve was sending an olive branch because he can recognize he was wrong. It doesn't mean Tony forgave him. They will still be at odds come Infinity War.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Iron Raf said:

They made up ?? I must've missed that part. Was it an end credit scene ?

Cap wrote Tony the letter because that's what Cap does. Tony read the letter. That's it. That letter had to have arrived weeks later. Pretty sure Tony realized that he had over-reacted a bit by then. Regardless, half of the team became fugitives by the end of the film. Also with Bucky now in Wakanda, there will now be further implications in Wakanda in BP. 

This whole idea that they all made up at the end of the movie and the whole CW was for nothing is ridiculous.

I think someone needed to die, simple as that. Film would have been much better. 

Still give it 8/10, it was a great effort

Edited by Lordmandeep

Just now, Darth Lehnsherr said:

The reason nobody dies in Civil War was the Russos felt that if they did The Avengers would immediately stop fighting. They weren't out to kill which was also my problem with the comic book. They're heroes at the end of the day. And the last scene their interpretation was that Steve was sending an olive branch because he can recognize he was wrong. It doesn't mean Tony forgave him. They will still be at odds come Infinity War.

I pretty sure Steve objectively never did anything wrong in the entire movie

2 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

If Thanos don't kill a bunch of dudes then it's garbage. 

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I pretty sure Steve objectively never did anything wrong in the entire movie

Should have told Tony about Bucky being responsible for his parents death. Tony only flipped out because Steve hid It for years.

Edited by Darth Lehnsherr