DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

Just now, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Should have told Tony about Bucky being responsible for his parents death. Tony only flipped out because Steve hid It for years.

eh. I guess. but Tony's just a motherfucking dipshit (seriously how is he so fucking dumb lol)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Why yes, there was a whole plot and everything.  Things did indeed happen in the lengthy 2 hour and 20 minute runtime.

But does Hawkeye ever eat a chicken leg during the movie?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

You really should go on strike until all of your demands are met. 

Ahhh, I see, you're trying to make me not post so you guys don't have to deal with me. Cheeky mods, well. I'm gonna protest in a better way, I'm gonna kill you ALL

with images of cute animals

2 hours ago, El Gato said:

I only go to the movies to see superhero films. Im part of the problem :hahaha:

Of course there are times where my friends take to go see a non Super flick (this year it was Kong). Lol

The only films I saw in theater this year that weren't super hero films were

50 shades darker(it was a date)

Get Out

Beauty and the Beast

Fate of the Furious

Annabelle Creation

And It

I've seen every super hero film this year in the cinema except Justice League ( I will eventually)

Just now, manny1234 said:

IW I hope one of the characters gets killed off for fuck sakes so as to please Ethan.

They're definitely gonna kill characters off.  I think the #1 reason why most characters haven't died yet is so they can save their deaths for Infinity War because of contracts and shit, which will only just make their deaths feel more rushed but whatever.