DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

They're definitely gonna kill characters off.  I think the #1 reason why most characters haven't died yet is so they can save their deaths for Infinity War because of contracts and shit, which will only just make their deaths feel more rushed but whatever.

I say one A tier character (again, all money on Steve for me), and then a slew of the B tier ones. 

Anyways one of the sad things about JL's underperformance is the fact I loved Superman in this film. I would definitely watch a solo film of this Superman (CGI mustache and all) but I doubt we're getting a solo Superman until 2021. Heck we might not even see some of these characters from JL until 2020 the earliest. 

Edited by Darth Lehnsherr

Just now, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Anyways one of the sad things about JL's underperformance is the fact I loved Superman in this film. I would definitely watch a solo film of this Superman (CGI mustache and all) but I doubt we're getting a solo Superman until 2021. Heck we might not even see some of these characters from JL until 2029 the earliest. 

I loved everything about Supes in JL except for the distracting CGI used on Cavill. 

4 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Of course Steve will do anything for Bucky. It's his last remaining link to his previous life he misses especially when in the same film Peggy Carter dies.

They have more bromance than Aquabro and Cyborg.

I'ma bit different than some of my friends I guess.  I LOVED everything about Civil War expect the airport scene.  That is their favorite scene by far, it's a scene that I thought was cool the first time I saw it and now I hate it.  It doesn't fit with the rest of the tone of the movie IMO.