DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

7 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Yeah, I'm convinced now that they should have put Superman in the last trailer. A couple of exciting scenes come to mind.

I don't think that would have done much good if the movie was the same.And everybody knew Supes was coming back.

You can spin all you want, but that JL looked like BvS 2 is what doomed the movie.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, manny1234 said:

Snyder will be let go after making a horrible film.

after sucker punch they gave him mos, bvs, jl1, jl2.

so right now wb is getting him to reboot harry potter i guess.

• Like 1

If a Justice League sequel ever materializes, it won't have Justice League in the title. More than likely it would be like CW where the other heroes are just hanging around in a "solo" character film when some crisis hits. That's assuming there will be any more interconnected DCEU movies.

• Like 1

Just now, RichWS said:

THE BAT IS DEAD. BURY IT. CONSIDER THIS MERCY.

You're gonna go to war? HE IS NOT. OUR. ENEMY.

Spoiler

You guys are making me want to pop in the Blu-Ray I bought a year ago and only watched once because I nooooooope'd the 3 hour cut length

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

my whole thing with bvs vs justice league is "say what you want about the tenets of zack snyder, dude, at least it's an ethos".

The thing is, do we treat this like Snyder's film, or Whedon's? It really didn't feel like a work by either one of them. I really liked it, but it reminded me of the corporate films we used to get like Spidey 3 and Batman Forever.

7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Batman v. Superman is legit good, people hate on it too much because of a few pretty bad moments.

It's a really bad film, but it's fascinatingly bad - I'll give it that. It stayed with me a lot more than the average MCU flick, put it that way. 

Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 1