DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

4 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

The thing is it's still highly liked to fall 50% or more next weekend, even if it does open to something like 95m. MJ2 fell 50% its second Thanksgiving weekend off of a 102m OW, and I wouldn't say that had bad WOM. 

3 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

I think MJ2 very much had lousy WOM. But then again, it's possible JL will too.

Catching Fire and MJ1 also fell 50%+

I'm gonna say that's a purposeful low-ball and Thursday will end up in the 13-16 range, which is still bad let's not kid ourselves. 

My audience was about 60% as full as BvS opening night which was near sold out.

Just now, Squadron Leader Tele said:

I think MJ2 very much had lousy WOM. But then again, it's possible JL will too.

MJ2 had a 2.75x multi, which is rock solid for the genre. All the THG films had 2.68-2.76x multi, so I don't think you can argue any of them got bad WOM. Its critical reception is certainly much better than JL at least. 

Just now, raegr said:

I'm sorry that I laughed at everyone who...who....

It's very possible that JL won't even make a half of my 600M prediction.

This is fucking sad. 

Like DC and WB fucked up hard.

FUCK WHEDON, FUCK ZACK, FUCK KEVIN, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm so depressed rn, I'm so glad I didn't buy a share of WB in reaction to JL but I regret buying the multiverse figs, the blu rays, my t-shirts. 

FUCK

Jesus Christ.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dudalb said:

They won't. Warners has invested too much in the DCU,and the box office potential is too great. They will figure out what went wrong (IMHO it was a wrong choice to give control of the Universe to) fire a few people make some corrections, and move on.

Even though I disagree with you I do appreciate the optimism, thanks. I hope they look to WW's success and just continue from there.

Just now, Squadron Leader Tele said:

But why?

If you end up liking it, then it's worth it.

Reveal hidden contents

Damn tele that's cruel

• Sad 1