DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

54 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

“It’s not just about the opening weekend, but it’s about the length of the run especially given the extremely lucrative Thanksgiving holiday; we have lots of room to run,” said Warner Bros. domestic distribution boss Jeff Goldstein this morning.

:hahaha:

Spin, Baby, Spin!

People were rating G movies this weekend. Well, I’ll say Gifted with Chris Evans and McKenna Grace is hands down the best G movie this year, in fact I’ll take it one step further. Gifted is not only the best G movie to come out this year, but it’s also my favorite movie of the year. Of all the movies to come out this year, it had stuck with me the most. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Please, explain.

Graphic novels are what comic books change into when one hits puberty because you're totally an adult now and comic books are for kids, mom. Its a nerd right of passage.

• Thanks 1

Just now, grim22 said:

96M is atrocious for the first JL movie. I enjoyed it a lot, but clearly a lot of people on the fence were kept away by the reviews and BvS after effects. JL2 probably won’t be getting here till 2021 or 2022 post the solo adventures, so at least glad that a JL movie came out and I got to watch it in IMAX :) 

Wouldn't hold your breath for any Justice League sequel.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disbelief 1

4 hours ago, That One Guy said:

After seeing Justice League, I can safely say that it deserves its underperforming box office results.  I thought it was horrible, easily the worst DC movie and one of my least favorite superhero movies.  it’s not good!

It's not about deserve it's about what you believe.

10 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I know people like to rag on the Doomsday/Wonder Woman trailer for BvS because they were spoiled but it's a very well edited trailer that gets you excited for the movie.  None of the trailers for Justice League came close to how well edited that trailer was.

Boooooooooooiys! :redcapes:

Bruce Wayne meeting Clark Kent! Oh, I love it when we bring people together!

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I know people like to rag on the Doomsday/Wonder Woman trailer for BvS because they were spoiled but it's a very well edited trailer that gets you excited for the movie.  None of the trailers for Justice League came close to how well edited that trailer was.

this is a horrible take LMAO