DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

5 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Yikes if those Monday numbers hold. Would be 69.5-73.5m drop. For reference Fantastic Beasts and both Mockingjay movies had first monday drop in the region of 63-65%

Yeah if it’s not on par with either of those films then it’s bad.

6 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Yikes if those Monday numbers hold. Would be 69.5-73.5m drop. For reference Fantastic Beasts and both Mockingjay movies had first monday drop in the region of 63-65%

Even the Twilight movies have had better Monday drops.

8 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Even the Twilight movies have had better Monday drops.

Which is crazy when JL held better on Sat and slightly better on Sun.

could they be anticipating Extramely bad W.O.M.?

Edited by Brainiac5

3 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

Which is crazy when JL held better on Sat and slightly better on Sun.

could they be anticipating Extramely bad W.O.M.?

West Coast matinees are about to end and East Coast just started the night shows so there’s still hope it goes up.

• Like 1

I really do hope that it can do the 60-65 million over five days. If that is combined with about 15 million for today and tomorrow, then we are talking ~170/175 by Sunday. Next weekend, it could make -20. That would put it on track to make ~250. A far cry from the expectation, but not a complete disaster.

By the way, I trust Rth more than that Deadline guy. If Rth says 6-7 million, then take it to the bank. 

Edited by Diana Prince

10 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

I really do hope that it can do the 60-65 million over five days. If that is combined with about 15 million for today and tomorrow, then we are talking ~170/175 by Sunday. Next weekend, it could make -20. That would put it on track to make ~250. A far cry from the expectation, but not a complete disaster.

By the way, I trust Rth more than that Deadline guy. If Rth says 6-7 million, then take it to the bank. 

Im praying he says 8-9 which would make a 63%drop safe .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

Im praying he says 8-9 which would make a 63%drop safe .

Me too. But I wouldn’t be shocked by 70+. Thor dropped over 70% on its first Monday. Schools are open in the US until Thanksgiving. Monday is whatever. It will get the Tuesday boost and then come the holiday.