WrathOfHan

Monday Numbers: Justice League 7.5M | Wonder 4M | Thor 2.5M

there has no way for JL to drop more than 70% on monday isn't it?

The friday to OW weekend's ratio, JL is bigger than MJ1 and MJ2

and JL's sunday drop is better than MJ1 and 2, all suggest that the legs are on par with MJ, meaning 65% drop for JL is more realistic

Worldwide, Thor 3 is tracking close with GotG2 after the third weekend. GotG2 was at around 732M and Thor is around 739M.

66% of Thor's WW is from overseas currently. GotG2's WW total had about 55% OS.

Can these numbers be used to extrapolate Thor's final WW gross? Staggered releases around the world seem to make it difficult.

I'm thinking that 850-860M is where it's heading based on that. But, if Thor keeps its 33%DOM/66%OS ratio and it hits 300M DOM, 900M WW has a very slim shot still. Probably not the right way to think about it, but that's all I've got at the moment :D

5 hours ago, Frozen said:

I can’t believe Thor 3 could potentially make $100 million more than Justice League. 

That's the beauty of this world I guess : there are things you can't predict.

As for Justice League that's a perfect (shit)storm! :bourne:

5 minutes ago, lancelot123 said:

Worldwide, Thor 3 is tracking close with GotG2 after the third weekend. GotG2 was at around 732M and Thor is around 739M.

66% of Thor's WW is from overseas currently. GotG2's WW total had about 55% OS.

Can these numbers be used to extrapolate Thor's final WW gross? Staggered releases around the world seem to make it difficult.

I'm thinking that 850-860M is where it's heading based on that. But, if Thor keeps its 33%DOM/66%OS ratio and it hits 300M DOM, 900M WW has a very slim shot still. Probably not the right way to think about it, but that's all I've got at the moment :D

As long as it passes $800m I'll be happy with that. JL's terrible numbers are gonna help it.

2 hours ago, a2knet said:

Monday comps and what it gives JL from 22.69 Sunday:

MJ1 -65.3% : 7.87

FB -63.5% : 8.28

MJ2 -63.3% : 8.33

7.3 is a 67.8% drop

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 2