CJohn

THE LAST JEDI (and Ferdinand) WEEKEND THREAD | JEDI 220m, FERDINAND 13.3m, COCO 10m (official estimates) | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SALE ON GOLD & PREMIUM ACCOUNTS IN FIRST POST

15 minutes ago, Christmas baumer said:

FWIW, right now, I didn't like it at all.  

I'll hold off saying much else until I see it again on Sunday.

But it was very disappointing to the point that it made me angry.

Lol.  Of course.  

You are a good dude Baumer, but holy fuck do you have absolutely terrible taste in movies.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

3 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

Lol.  Of course.  

You are a good dude Baumer, but holy fuck do you have absolutely terrible taste in movies.  

Thanks for the insight into my taste in film Empire.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Holy shit, Downsizing is getting absolutely POUNDED by critics who saw it recently :ohmygod: It's gonna go rotten.

Which means it's not a Disney movie so they have no obligation to say they like it.  

• Like 1

I can't imagine in what fucked up world that someone likes a certain comic book movie that came out recently and Transformers but they say The Last Jedi disappointed them to the point of anger.  

That shouldn't be possible, but here we are.  

Edited by EmpireCity
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

I can't imagine in what fucked up world that someone likes a certain comic book movie that came out recently but they say The Last Jedi disappointed them to the point of anger.  

That should be possible, but here we are.  

Justice League at least.....never mind......I'm not getting into it here.  TLJ just didn't please me in the least.  And that's enough out of me tonight.....bed time so I can forget this nightmare.  I'll watch TFA or ROTS to get this horrible vile taste out of my mouth.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Disbelief 2

2 minutes ago, Christmas baumer said:

Justice League at least.....never mind......I'm not getting into it here.  TLJ just didn't please me in the least.  And that's enough out of me tonight.....bed time so I can forget this nightmare.  I'll watch TFA or ROTS to get this horrible vile taste out of my mouth.

Enjoy those Transformers movies you love so much.  Lol.