CJohn

THE LAST JEDI (and Ferdinand) WEEKEND THREAD | JEDI 220m, FERDINAND 13.3m, COCO 10m (official estimates) | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SALE ON GOLD & PREMIUM ACCOUNTS IN FIRST POST

5 minutes ago, DARth DAR said:

Well if there are any major snow storms it could have an effect on the box office

And I had a Philly Cheesesteak 

oh right, let's hope for a sunny weekend then with no delayed attendance for the biggest possible week 2 drop.

Edited by IronJimbo

Just now, Jandrew said:

IMAX: "We realized how important 2D is to you, so we brought it back"

Audiences: "yay, thank you!"

IMAX 3D: "9:30pm"

IMAX 2D: "1 am"

IuhQcR5.jpg?fb

Yep :hahaha: The IMAX I go to only has one 2D showing in the morning; everything else is 3D.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

You can pull this sarcastic title shit with Justice League but not the God-Emperor franchise, Star Wars! :ohmyzod:

@CJohn is doing the right thing. Fuck Trashmerica’s happy meal Star Wars movie. Ferdinand will quadruple it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tauren Warlock said:

Shouldn't this be the epic Star Wars weekend event thread? No clue why you named it Ferdinand weekend thread.

Yeah, i don't understand this thread either. From when there are weekend threads for just a movie? That conversation could be hold on the Ferdinand thread itself.