CJohn

THE LAST JEDI (and Ferdinand) WEEKEND THREAD | JEDI 220m, FERDINAND 13.3m, COCO 10m (official estimates) | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SALE ON GOLD & PREMIUM ACCOUNTS IN FIRST POST

2 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

All high schools have some sort of passion for High School Musical. You just never been to one.

Things have definitely changed since I went to high school

10 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I’m pretty sure Lion King will be the first opener over $250M but what’ll be the first movie with a $300M OW.

Star Wars: Episode X (2026) :ph34r:

Edited by Porthos
  • Thanks 1

If this ends up having a strong Saturday (which I think it will) and a good Sunday hold....very curious how this OW is going to compare to Infinity War.

The hype there is definitely real but I don't see that reaching a 86 MC score. Speaking of that though, Thanos did end up looking a bit darker on the big screen.

Just now, somebody85 said:

If this ends up having a strong Saturday (which I think it will) and a good Sunday hold....very curious how this OW is going to compare to Infinity War.

The hype there is definitely real but I don't see that reaching a 86 MC score. Speaking of that though, Thanos did end up looking a bit darker on the big screen.

IW is likely heading for a $195M-$210M OW.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Also, buzz is ecstatic for the Infinity War trailernin every Star Wars showing I walk into. I'm going big and saying 225M+ OW for that one

My crowd had a few chuckles near the end of the trailer but that was it reaction wise.

Then again, in my theater, Early Man got the best response.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Also, buzz is ecstatic for the Infinity War trailernin every Star Wars showing I walk into. I'm going big and saying 225M+ OW for that one

Exactly. The last trailer before TLJ was IW. Disney knows how big that's going to be. I'm very curious to see which of these ends up winning the OW war.

• Like 2

Just now, somebody85 said:

Exactly. The last trailer before TLJ was IW. Disney knows how big that's going to be. I'm very curious to see which of these ends up winning the OW war.

That’s what they did for my showing as well. Smart move by Disney.