That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

16 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

@IronJimbo got DESTROYED :ohmygod: 

Weird I feel just fine.. what is being destroyed supposed to entail?

24 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Boy you better sit your five dollar ass down before I make change. This movie will go generational like Star Wars, Jaws, Goonies, Forrest Gump, Lion King, Mean Girls, Ferris Bueller, etc, etc. It has broken the "just a movie" barrier, and is not a movie anymore, it is a phenomenon, without the Let It Go and we have a Hulk.

Kids that saw this movie today will be watching with their kids in 25 years. This movie and its identity has been ingrained in culture, and will become more mixed in as time goes on. We will still be talking about this movie in 2034 like we still talk about Spider Man 2002. You're not funny.

Thanks for taking that on face value Jandrew, however my actual point was that it's daily intake will have dropped super low in a month (just like other Marvel films).

Edited by IronJimbo

Black Panther was...very good. It just feels so nice to see a MCU film that's not filled with other superheroes. It's a singular story and I loved the world but I felt like there could have been more depth in some scenes. Overall, though, my third favorite in the MCU. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Thanks for taking that on face value Jandrew, however my actual point was that it's daily intake will have dropped super low in a month (just like other Marvel films).

Probably should've left out the "forgotten" shade.

Then you wouldn't have gotten dragged three blocks like you did.

*sips tea*

8 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

How’s that different than 99% of any other movie released? Lmao you’re such a buffoon