grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

2 minutes ago, Grebacio said:

wouldn't be shocked if this falls into the red area in Metacritic

Normally i dont like the phrase but "This movie is not for critics" really does apply here. I just hope that the RT rating doesnt go under 30% because when the score goes THAT low, it will impact some peoples decision to give this movie a chance or not.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

Fallen Kingdom is visually imo the best-looking Jurassic Park movie.

It is not the best looking JP movie when there are not 1 but 2 films directed than Spielberg. Like it's easily better looking than anything after JP 2 but nothing in it comes close to Kaminski's and Cundey's composition.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

Normally i dont like the phrase but "This movie is not for critics" really does apply here. I just hope that the RT rating doesnt go under 30% because when the score goes THAT low, it will impact some peoples decision to give this movie a chance or not.

Early trajectory feels like mid-30s. But outside chance there's a pile on and it hits the 20s

They overpromised and underdelivered. This was bound to happen. I live and breathe JP, and Dominion isn't necessarily bad IMHO, it's a fun flick with plenty of exciting moments, but their marketing campaign led people to believe this film was a much bigger deal than what we got. JW *felt* massive. JWD just doesn't. 

I'll join Brainbug in hoping it doesn't fall below 30%. 🤞

• Like 1