The Panda

BOT's Top 100 Movies of All-Time: 2018 Edition - DEADLINE IS TODAY! SEND A LIST!

Going through some of these lists, so far there's been a few movies getting a lot of love that haven't in the past and some that have previously made many lists that are be overlooked.  We'll see if the trend stays, we could see a pretty inspired list if things keep going the way they are.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I just made a preliminary list with over 130 movies on it whew.png Everything after 60 or so is a crapshoot, and that's not even including whatever I watch over the next two weeks.

let us see it han

• Like 1

I have to watch Aliens and Fullmetal Jacket before sending my list. Two movies I believe I will enjoy a lot, but never watched. I have loved every Kubrick movie I watched, and I watched 1 minute of Aliens before having to stop because the internet was lagging, but it the ambientation just felt amazing.

• Like 2

On 4/28/2018 at 6:05 PM, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

Going through some of these lists, so far there's been a few movies getting a lot of love that haven't in the past and some that have previously made many lists that are be overlooked.  We'll see if the trend stays, we could see a pretty inspired list if things keep going the way they are.

Hopefully this partially in reference to the Before trilogy 

• Sad 1

From the lists submitted pre-Soft Deadline we have a pretty competitive race for #1, there are a few superhero movies doing fairly well (And one potential shocker if it keeps getting votes), there's a few movies that are currently ranked fairly high because they have a few passionate supporters, and there are over 700 movies currently listed on my spreadsheet.

We definitely need more lists thought!  I'm hoping to at least double the amount we currently have (25).

On 4/29/2018 at 12:42 AM, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

There's a more polarizing movie that currently has a shot of placing pretty highly if people keep voting for it.

Message received!

It's now my #2, behind THE ROOM.

• Like 1