Eric Prime

Weekend Box Office: Actuals (Page 55): BP $26.6M TR $23.7M ICOI $17.1M AWIT $16.3M LS $11.8M, PR crosses $100M, Jumanji crosses $400M

BOP predictions and TCs: https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-life-party-quiet-place-ready-player-one-updates/

Chappaquiddick: 3.5/7

Life of the Party: 21/54

Breaking In: 14/37.5

Ready Player One: 3,750

God's Not Dead 3: 2,400

Acrimony: 2,000

Unsane is also down to 2k theaters instead of the 2,400 from last week

Edited by WrathOfHan

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

BOP predictions and TCs: https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-life-party-quiet-place-ready-player-one-updates/

Rampage up by 1M to 20M! :sparta:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm surprised RPO couldn't get over 4000 theater count.

19 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

BOP now has Unsane and Midnight Sun opening under 4M and finishing under 10M (The former's total would be under Logan Lucky's OW) :jeb!: 

Doesn’t surprise me, that Unsane trailer looks visually ugly as hell. Would not want to see that on a big screen.

19 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

That seems pretty good, doesn't it?

could do $35-36m ow. then would need 1.65-1.7x for $60m total. pru is releasing next weekend and rating is average (8.2) so may not do more than that though would wait for those well versed with china's bo to comment on that.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I'm surprised RPO couldn't get over 4000 theater count.

That is just a website prediction, but lower than 4,000 theater for RPO would not be that surprising, non PG live action movie rarely go to 4,000 theater.

Even 55m PG-13 opener like the Martian had 3,831, Gravity 3,575, last year only 23 movies reached 4,000 theater:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/yearly/chart/?view=releasedate&view2=domestic&yr=2017&sort=theaters&order=DESC&p=.htm

And some of those like Dunkirk did it by expending.

Outside family movie that can play everywhere only the biggest franchise get over 4,000 theater I think.

Who cares about Tomb Raider and Black panther!? I wanna know the numbers for this masterpiece!!!

dear-dictator-poster.jpg

Michael Caine needed a new house, i guess.

Still a better RT score than The Mummy. :hahaha:

• Sad 1
  • ...wtf 3

7 minutes ago, oMeriMombatti said:

If anyone is interested, I have a club in mind Black Panther DOM > (Tomb Raider + Ready Player One) WW. I can't start any new topic for some reason that's why I haven't made one.

Woundt be a great idea, since Black Panther is one month into its run and Tomb Raider just started rolling out. Clubs are supposed to be made before the movies come out.

• Thanks 1

Also, I honestly think with all the hype, that Infinity War has got a shot, no matter how small, at beating TFA's opening weekend. I'm serious, I could see this anywhere from 230-260