CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

2 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Did Holly Hunter take down a fighter jet with a shield?  I rest my case.

COULD STEVE ROGERS GET A NORMAN ROCKWELL PAINTING EDITED INTO A TV NEWS SEGMENT MERE SECONDS BEFORE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO AIR?! AND NONE OF THIS DIGITAL BULLSHIT IT WAS ALL ON TAPE! i rest mmmyyyy case.

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

How have I never noticed Harry Dean Stanton in The Avengers? The internet should be bringing up more cameos like this instead of Stan Lee's shoehorned ones.

i mean it's not like he's in the background or like he was hard to spot or anything. he's right there dude. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Gopher said:

102 (63)

77 (+22) 

59 (-23)

I think it tumbles to 95 (-60%) next weekend for a 10-day near 390. Civil War legs would take it from there to 537 (which wouldn't necessarily guarantee it the summer crown...) 

I totally dug the movie. Legs aren't gonna be kind. 

Incredibles 2 won’t be topping Infinity War despite IW’s disgustingly bad performance 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i mean it's not like he's in the background or like he was hard to spot or anything. he's right there dude. 

Well it's been a while since I've watched this and I was too casual to notice it the last time SO

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Well it's been a while since I've watched this and I was too casual to notice it the last time SO

There's a lot of cool cameos like that in the first Avengers.

If you look real close, you'll see that Robert Downey Jr. is in some of the scenes. It's a reference to his role in Iron Man (2008).

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, aabattery said:

There's a lot of cool cameos like that in the first Avengers.

If you look real close, you'll see that Robert Downey Jr. is in some of the scenes. It's a reference to his role in Iron Man (2008).

Wow cool fact man. Did you also know that The Avengers is approximately 0.5A?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

Well god fucking damn am I gonna have to take back a lot of the negative shit I've said about Infinity War.

lmao knew this was gonna happen. MovieMan was saying he doesn't think it can get more than a 2.5x, so now you have to change your tune about legs.

Edited by WrathOfHan

1 minute ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

Well god fucking damn am I gonna have to take back a lot of the negative shit I've said about Infinity War.

How so? Did a 2nd viewing solve a lot of problems?