CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

3 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Hype can get you a 247M OW. Hype cant get you 900M+ DOM. Dont even come with the argument of Christmas legs. TFA had phenomenal legs throughout January and February.

TFA was loved by the absolute majority of its audience. Thats just simply a fact. And also in the time after that, its Blu-Ray sales alone show you that. You may not like it, but you have to deal with it. Same with me dealing withe the fact that the absolute majority of audiences worldwide loved Titanic while i hate it :P

BOT members own half those blu-rays

7 minutes ago, aabattery said:

We bought DepuTele back to help keep the thread in control, but here he is stoking the flames. Trolltastic indeed.

and Tele's title still says 'Not a Mod' :lol:

Very intimidating.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brainbug said:

This kind of response shows me that you know whos right between us ;)

wonder how many of those sales is people buying it for others because they think everyone loved it, rather than loving it themselves.

my theory is truth just wait and see

• Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

We have Rth, we have no need for dubious others. 

True. That 105M would be awesome thought. But probably just a BOT member with a twitter account . 

• Astonished 1