CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

Some of you guys have lost your damn minds with your Saturday and Sunday numbers. I get breaking the Saturday or Sunday record but breaking both of them by like 10M each? The hell is wrong with ya'll...

Edited by Nova
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Just now, redfirebird2008 said:

Compared to his 30% Saturday increase and sub-15% Sunday drop, they are more conservative than what he posted. That's all I said in the post.

Okay, I guess slightly more conservative than Han's 120% insanity. So only 100% insanity. :P;) 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Hollywood Reporter says potentially 105 Friday, so I'll go with that and use more conservative percentages on Saturday/Sunday

PRE - $39m

FRI - $66m

SAT - $77m (+17%)

SUN - $63m (-18%)

$245m for the weekend would be amazing. :)

#NotARecord

2 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Have you gone insane?

MV5BNTYzMDYzMzA1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODUz

rest of movies

Paramount’s A Quiet Place takes second with $11.5M-$12M, -44% in weekend 4 for a running total by Sunday of $149.5M.

STXfilms’ I Feel Pretty is taking $8.5M-$10.5M in weekend two with a 10-day total at the high-end of $31.9M.

New Line/WB’s Rampage is seeing $7M-$9M in weekend 3, -60% for a running total of $80M.

Fox Searchlight’s Super Troopers 2 is eyeing a $3.8M second weekend in 5th place, -75% for $22.2M.

http://deadline.com/2018/04/avengers-infinity-war-weekend-box-office-opening-records-1202378032/

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, manny1234 said:

I wish their was a counterprgramming film to IW opened today in wide release also so that Tele would like since he is not into the MCU.

If he lives in LA he can watch Disobedience. Excellent film.

• Like 1