kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

36 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

130m WW Tuesday. 1470M cume.

Will cross 1625 on Wednesday and 1725 on Thursday.

1850 by Friday, 2025 by Saturday and 2150 by Sunday.

Not that I question your judgement at all, but just wondering if there is a chance for it to go higher on Wednesday considering a large share of countries have a holiday, including China. It's still early in the day, but China is looking like a 475 - 500 m yen finish for the day, which would mean 70-75 million alone from China (as I type this I realize how crazy that is!)

DOM could add another 25 million. 

Realistically, with so many other countries with the holiday, what's the high end? 175 million?

3 minutes ago, VanillaSkies said:

Not that I question your judgement at all, but just wondering if there is a chance for it to go higher on Wednesday considering a large share of countries have a holiday, including China. It's still early in the day, but China is looking like a 475 - 500 m yen finish for the day, which would mean 70-75 million alone from China (as I type this I realize how crazy that is!)

DOM could add another 25 million. 

Realistically, with so many other countries with the holiday, what's the high end? 175 million?

Dom will be dropping 8-10mn, China up 25mn and OS-China up 10mn. That's what I am going with.

Avengers - Endgame First Tuesday Business

Avengers - Endgame dropped around 10% on Tuesday to collect in the 27-28 crore nett range. This number is again higher than any Hindi film on a non holiday. Simmba did almost 28 crore nett but it was a national holiday for the New Year. Bahubali - The Conclusion in Hindi was almost 30 crore nett. This takes its five day total to a huge 217 crore nett plus with the first week probably looking to close at 260-265 crore nett. The top grosser of 2019 is Uri - The Surgical Strike at 244 crore nett and those numbers are being crushed in a week.

Avengers Endgame will also cross the last Avengers film Infinity War in just one week. That film had grossed 228 crore nett and 290 crore gross and both numbers will be beaten in the first week.The film seems on course for the 400 crore nett mark but the second Friday number is important as if the Thursday to Friday drop is big then the 400 crore nett lifetime total could become a task. 

The collections of Avengers - Endgame till date are as follows.

Friday - 53,50,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 52,00,00,000 apprx

Sunday - 53,50,00,000 apprx

Monday - 31,00,00,000 apprx

Tuesday - 27,50,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 2,17,50,00,000 apprx

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=4967

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oMeriMombatti said:

Avengers - Endgame First Tuesday Business

Avengers - Endgame dropped around 10% on Tuesday to collect in the 27-28 crore nett range. This number is again higher than any Hindi film on a non holiday. Simmba did almost 28 crore nett but it was a national holiday for the New Year. Bahubali - The Conclusion in Hindi was almost 30 crore nett. This takes its five day total to a huge 217 crore nett plus with the first week probably looking to close at 260-265 crore nett. The top grosser of 2019 is Uri - The Surgical Strike at 244 crore nett and those numbers are being crushed in a week.

Avengers Endgame will also cross the last Avengers film Infinity War in just one week. That film had grossed 228 crore nett and 290 crore gross and both numbers will be beaten in the first week.The film seems on course for the 400 crore nett mark but the second Friday number is important as if the Thursday to Friday drop is big then the 400 crore nett lifetime total could become a task. 

The collections of Avengers - Endgame till date are as follows.

Friday - 53,50,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 52,00,00,000 apprx

Sunday - 53,50,00,000 apprx

Monday - 31,00,00,000 apprx

Tuesday - 27,50,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 2,17,50,00,000 apprx

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=4967

Apr. 30, 2019    ₹33.32    $4,800,000 

Cume: ₹259.31    $37,150,000 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Purple Minion said:

Here's Monday figures.

So this is the information we have today. Note that UK is only confirmed to do more than £3.5m($4.55m, RTH it would cross £50m thr the day so it needs atleast £3.5 for that) Also Mex/Brazil are est. 

China: $38m

DOM: $32m (picking the most conservative numbers)

Russia: $5.35m

UK: $4.9m

India: $4.8m

Mex: $4.6m (est)

Bra: $4.2m (est)

SK: $4.05m

Japan: $4m

Italy: $1.9m

AUS: $1.85m

These alone give: $100.85m

Also these markets in total are up $13.94m up from yesterday.

Yesterday we had 119m so add $13.9m = $132.9m Europe will see some jumps as will some of Asia/LA some will drop like Australia (Russia because of OD) India because of demand burn and probably some other countries with no holiday of to much burned demand. So I would guess around $136m today (could go higher)

Also I added Italy's number for today but also subtracked the one from monday ;)

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 3

Also good news, China is looking $74.25m or around that (might go up a decent amount according to Potus)

So thats an extra $36.25m (Down will be down at max 10m, this would be extreme) so China + DOM will add another $27m (probably a bit more) to Wednesday.

Hong Kong is up big on Wednesday. Most of Europe will, Russia as well. SK is up $2.6m (up 64%) maybe a bit more. 

This would mean tomorrrow is looking over 175m WW.

Total through Wednesday: $1644m +.

If thursday holds over $100m.

It will cross 2B easily on Sat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 2

4 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Also good news, China is looking $74.25m or around that (might go up a decent amount according to Potus)

So thats an extra $36.25m (Down will be down at max 10m, this would be extreme) so China + DOM will add another $27m (probably a bit more) to Wednesday.

Hong Kong is up big on Wednesday. Most of Europe will, Russia as well. SK is up $2.6m (up 64%) maybe a bit more. 

This would mean tomorrrow is looking over 175m WW.

Total through Wednesday: $1644m +.

If thursday holds over $100m.

It will cross 2B easily on Sat. 

With a monster Sunday left yep. 2.2 could easily happen by then. Man I gotta say if we get 2.2 by Monday (Charlie predicted that days ago I think) he's right Avatar WW is toast. 

Literally nothing came close for a decade!

Edited by cdsacken
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, KP1025 said:

Wow, so passing Titanic WW will happen early next week. The unsinkable ship is finally going down from a non-Cameron film. :excited:

If EG can pass Titanic this easily, I wonder why the other films had such a hard time to even come close to Titanic in the past 22 years

8 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

If EG can pass Titanic this easily, I wonder why the other films had such a hard time to even come close to Titanic in the past 22 years

bc the other movies werent endgame 👀

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Because even with Inflation + market growth you need an absolute Phenomenon to beat.