ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

On 10/10/2021 at 2:39 PM, Ozymandias said:

Watching the trailer and it struck me, Angelina Jolie is probably the most famous actress ever thats never been in anything particularly good. 

Gia. Girl, Interrupted. The Kung Fu Panda trilogy. Wanted has aged pretty well too. The first Maleficent is a solid 6.

2 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

Gia. Girl, Interrupted. The Kung Fu Panda trilogy. Wanted has aged pretty well too. The first Maleficent is a solid 6.

Maleficent was good. It’s basically the family friendly version of “I Spit On Your Grave.”

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Watching the trailer and it struck me, Angelina Jolie is probably the most famous actress ever thats never been in anything particularly good. 

I agree with this. She has a number of ok/entertaining movies, but none of the classics that some other famous actresses have on their resume. Her direct competition in action genre, Charlize, has Fury Road. Her resume is also spotty but she has that one that most people agree is a great movie. With Jolie, it's "well, that aged well, that was entertaining" but you don't have an unequivocal "great" even if she personally was (Wanted for example). 

5 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I'm shocked they didn't drop a 90 second teaser too.

They easily could to help presales, the 3 TV spots despite the big numbers doesn't reveal pretty much anything new.

Anyway, maybe they know it doesn't need it, very curious for the numbers later.

they also drop a featture but its on fandago twitter account

• Like 2