ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Back to 71% and now down to a 6.0/10 average. Once Johnny Oleksinski's 1/4 star review is added on MetaCritic that score is also gonna go down quite a bit.

is it realle necessary to make posts about every single review coming ? metacritic has at least  another 30 reviews to add in while rt has another 250 at least.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, john2000 said:

is it realle necessary to make posts about every single review coming ? metacritic has at least  another 30 reviews to add in while rt has another 250 at least.

Isn't that quite literally what you did a mere 2 hours ago?

Screenshot-20211026-150330-Chrome.jpg

3 hours ago, Valonqar said:

and that's strange because ridiculous is easy to brush off/ignore since it's ridiculous. It isn't the truth that hurts hence strong reactions to it due to 5 stages of grief (denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance). Yet you and the 12 Posts Stan had an overblown reaction akin to stage 2. Waste of energy. 

This is a weird defense. Instead of admitting that your post holds no logical substance, accuse other people of "overreacting"?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, john2000 said:

2 hours ago, Let There Be Legion said:

We’re definitely gonna need someone to post when it hits 53 reviews what the new score is, then 54 reviews, then 55…  

Crucial info here. Highly path dependent sorta quantity dontcha know.

Don’t know how I could have been more clear tbh

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, john2000 said:

i was giving answer an to a comment, i didnt make an update lol and it was a joke, read the whole story 😕

Except my post wasn't about a single review being added but about the average hitting a new low despite the upward trend recently. I focused in on one because it's the only review that'll be included on MetaCritic, and being designated as red at 25/100 will do a lot of damage that it won't easily recover from when the average is already as low as it is, especially not with how MC's system works.

Edited by Lucas

20 minutes ago, Menor said:

This is a weird defense. Instead of admitting that your post holds no logical substance, accuse other people of "overreacting"?

Literally said 3 hrs ago:

"Nope it's my bad joke comment got too much attention as if it was meaningful which it wasn't so why the heck is still getting attention? :lol:

Can't multi-quote from 2 different pages but you can find it on previous page. It wasn't meaningful yet overreaction is as if it's an invention of the wheel. :lol:

Edited by Valonqar