ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

20 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

Kevin Feige can't take a failure lying down. He has to prove that he can make Eternals work and he will force feed it to the world until we love it. 

If the next saga after the Multiverse saga is going to be what the leak says then they have to make Eternals 2 because Eternals are related to the Celestials.

1 hour ago, Factcheck said:

If the next saga after the Multiverse saga is going to be what the leak says then they have to make Eternals 2 because Eternals are related to the Celestials.

Which leak? 

Edited by p a p i

2 hours ago, Factcheck said:

If the next saga after the Multiverse saga

OMFG, kill me now. I am genuinely starting to hope all superhero movies die at this point. Marvel, DC, all the shit low budget ones Netflix and Amazon are attempting. Just, bring back Westerns at this point ffs.

There's no clear direction for this bloody "saga", with no villain or objective still clearly defined, and already on to the next saga. Ugh.

I actually enjoyed the bits of cosmic lore they had - it intrigued me far more than the shit-fest Love and Thunder ended up as with their Gods - and I wouldn't mind seeing more, but this is just becoming tiring.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

There's no clear direction for this bloody "saga", with no villain or objective still clearly defined, and already on to the next saga.

There’s still 13 films left in this saga and more than that number of series/seasons. We all know who the villain is, and everyone who doesn’t know will know soon enough.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, David Zaslav XXR said:

There’s still 13 films left in this saga and more than that number of series/seasons. We all know who the villain is, and everyone who doesn’t know will know soon enough.

That's my point. OVER 20 projects left and already talk about the next saga. It's bloody exhausting.

And no, the "casuals" that had propelled the MCU to its heights in Phase 2 and 3 have no friggin clue who the villain is or what any of this is heading towards. At least with the Infinity Saga there was "the purple guy" that was showing up here and there.

I'm sure the X-Men and a proper clear new Avengers line-up will breath new life into this, but Christ Almighty if I'm not starting to pray for the implosion of this whole thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, p a p i said:

Which leak? 

Spoiler

Leaked titles-

Avengers Eternity Wars

Eternity Saga

Celestial: End of Time

Or may be Eternity Wars is just Avengers: Secret Wars. Eternity Wars in comics had Ultimates(Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Blue Marvel etc), Ultimstes of Earth(Steve Rogers etc) Galactus & Eternity as main protagonists.

Edited by Factcheck
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

That's my point. OVER 20 projects left and already talk about the next saga. It's bloody exhausting.

And no, the "casuals" that had propelled the MCU to its heights in Phase 2 and 3 have no friggin clue who the villain is or what any of this is heading towards. At least with the Infinity Saga there was "the purple guy" that was showing up here and there.

I'm sure the X-Men and a proper clear new Avengers line-up will breath new life into this, but Christ Almighty if I'm not starting to pray for the implosion of this whole thing.

You don't need to pray for anything, if people like something then you shouldn't have any issue. You dinner need to watch, just ignore.

Once people stop watching them, they'll stop automatically. But as long as there is demand, there will be MCU content.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, reddevil19 said:

This saga has clarity on villain but there is lack of clarity on who are the main protagonists as of now. We already know main villain of Multiverse Saga & this saga started just 1 year ago whereas Thanos was 1st teased in post credit scene of The Avengers, 4 years after Iron Man.

1 hour ago, David Zaslav XXR said:

It’s almost like no one wants to let anything breathe anymore. Like, who cares what comes next. Just enjoy the journey. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Rebeccas said:

Kevin Feige can't take a failure lying down. He has to prove that he can make Eternals work and he will force feed it to the world until we love it. 

Maybe, but I think some MCU fans can't accept the idea that the MCU has a failure.

Just now, Noctis said:

The only psychic I would ever fucking trust.

Watched a few episodes last night after I made that joke. Raven might just be the best Disney Channel actor to ever grace the station (no offense to all you Selena/Zendaya stand out there)

2 minutes ago, Eric the Tank Engine said:

Watched a few episodes last night after I made that joke. Raven might just be the best Disney Channel actor to ever grace the station (no offense to all you Selena/Zendaya stand out there)

She was easily the best Disney actor ever - That's So Raven was hands down their best show especially for kids born in the 90s.

The more I think about it and see podcasts and articles, the more I think that people would actually be quite accepting of another Eternals movie. In a strange way, people actually want them to do it again and do it right.

Funny how certain franchises give chances to movies that don't do so great while others not so much. Overall, people want to root for Chloe Zhao and know she has a chance. That's mainly because the movie did not destroy the entity of who the Eternals are.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, jedijake said:

The more I think about it and see podcasts and articles, the more I think that people would actually be quite accepting of another Eternals movie. In a strange way, people actually want them to do it again and do it right.

Funny how certain franchises give chances to movies that don't do so great while others not so much. Overall, people want to root for Chloe Zhao and know she has a chance. That's mainly because the movie did not destroy the entity of who the Eternals are.

That's the thing about a long running successful franchise, one bad movie isn't the end of the world. They clearly have all the tools to make a successful Eternals film and a very talented team. It just didn't come together for whatever reason (bad story, wooden lead actors, etc). These are all things that they can learn from for a sequel. The Incredible Hulk didn't destroy Hulk's role in the MCU, he clearly became very important.. they'll just have to re-think the strategy on this property.

• Like 3