Water Bottle

HAN SOLO MEMORIAL (day weekend) THREAD | Solo Flops Domestically with 83M/101M weekend. Spectacularly Bombs Overseas with 65M weekend.

2 minutes ago, babz06 said:

Expected but still horrible numbers overall. I guess they will be sticking to December Star Wars films from now on. 

Well if the Disney/Fox Deal happens there gonna be some years where Disney will have to put Star Wars somewhere else as no way is Avatar moving from their December date and certainly Marvel will always retain the first week of May. 

2 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Well if the Disney/Fox Deal happens there gonna be some years where Disney will have to put Star Wars somewhere else as no way is Avatar moving from their December date and certainly Marvel will always retain the first week of May. 

November would be good too. 

47 minutes ago, Star-Lord said:

Disney should stick with Star Wars in December.

Disney should time-travel a couple of years, fire Rian Johnson and make TLJ at least passable. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Just shove a Star Wars/Avatar crossover into December, EZPZ

Yeah, I'm going to be skipping these side stories from now on. Rogue One was pretty but vapid with non-existent characters and only got decent during the 3rd act. Solo looks bland and like it takes no risks what-so-ever. I'll be there for Episode 9 because I liked the first two films.

Just now, Zakiyyah6 said:

Yeah, I'm going to be skipping these side stories from now on. Rogue One was pretty but vapid with non-existent characters and only got decent during the 3rd act. Solo looks bland and like it takes no risks what-so-ever. I'll be there for Episode 9 because I liked the first two films.

How you can level those criticisms at RO and Solo and say you enjoyed 7 and 8 are beyond me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rthanos said:

Solo 24.6,DP2 15.8,AIW 6.5,BC 3.6

Like I thought, lower third of EC’s range for Solo. Pretty much exactly what I’d expect after Friday, should make 100M 4-day very close.      

+30.5% for DP2 is pretty weak after the low Friday.      

+52.8% for IW is in the expected 45-55% range, but in the top quartile. Good number.    

+32.6% for Book Club, I can’t comment as well on how a movie like it should be playing but it seems good not great to me.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

How bad is Deadpool 2's drop going to be this weekend?

10% Sun drop would be a tad over 14M on Sun for a 42M 3-day. 66.6% drop or so.

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 1