Water Bottle

HAN SOLO MEMORIAL (day weekend) THREAD | Solo Flops Domestically with 83M/101M weekend. Spectacularly Bombs Overseas with 65M weekend.

16 minutes ago, Nova said:

I'm still standing by my $260M prediction for DP2. 

Even with legs as atrocious as Alien Covenant from Memorial 4 day weekend (1.05x) will get Deadpool to 276. 

Deadpool has already had better legs so far (1.745x) than Alien Covenant (1.665x). I dont see why it should suddenly fall behind Alien which mind you had a terrible final multi of 2.05. 

Deadpool also had better daily drops this weekend vs Alien except Monday. It also had a better 3-4 day weekend drop than it. Deadpools also likely gonna have less direct competition in the coming few weeks than Alien had

10.8 - DP2, 18.8 - Solo,  5.5 - Infinity

weekdays  

DP2 - 10.8 + 5.4 + 3.9 + 3.8 = 232.1      6.5 + 9.0 + 6.5 = 22.0 / 254.1

Solo - 18.8 + 8.0 + 6.0 + 5.0 = 122.0      9.0 + 14.0 + 11.0 = 34.0 / 156.0

IW - 5.5 + 1.7 + 1.2 + 1.1 = 632.1          2.7 + 4.3 + 3.0 = 10.0 / 633.1

4 hours ago, Pure Spirit said:

You have the name and avatar of Grace. You're accurate that your opinions are different, that's how I figured it out, but look at other posters in the thread confusing you for Grace, I've seen it across multiple threads. Maybe add something to your sig or ask the mods if you can change your nick.

Lol there’s almost no one that thinks I’m Grace. There is absolutely nothing to figure out.  I’m allowed to any username and picture that I want.   If someone is stupid enough to believe that a successful business woman and massive YouTube celebrity would be posting here - that’s on them! 

6 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Even with legs as atrocious as Alien Covenant from Memorial 4 day weekend (1.05x) will get Deadpool to 276. 

Deadpool has already had better legs so far (1.745x) than Alien Covenant (1.665x). I dont see why it should suddenly fall behind Alien which mind you had a terrible final multi of 2.05. 

Deadpool also had better daily drops this weekend vs Alien except Monday. It also had a better 3-4 day weekend drop than it. Deadpools also likely gonna have less direct competition in the coming few weeks than Alien had

The movie hasn't given me any signs of stabilization. Apart from a few good drops early last week, it's been free falling ever since and until it stops bleeding so to speak I think it's just going to keep dropping 

• Sad 1
  • Disbelief 1

4 minutes ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

@Nova What do you think the Worldwide take will be? It's already at 500. Do you think it can get to 700?

If Deadpool 2 ends up close to the first WW but under DOM this comes close to my original "Kingsman 2 scenario" prediction

No. If I had to estimate probably $650-$675M total depending on how Japan does. But that's an optimistic prediction. I'd prob have it around $640M 

Edited by Nova
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

No. If I had to estimate probably $650-$675M total depending on how Japan does. But that's an optimistic prediction. I'd prob have it around $640M 

You and I should write Deadpool 3. We'll make it so good everyone will see it. It'll make 1b

2 minutes ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

You and I should write Deadpool 3. We'll make it so good everyone will see it. It'll make 1b

Number one on the writing list is to make Vanessa Copycat 

• Like 1

Just now, Nova said:

Number one on the writing list is to make Vanessa Copycat 

Seriously, I want this to happen in X force. I'll be sad if it doesn't

If I'm not mistaken Copycat was a member

Edited by LOGAN'sLuckyRun
  • Like 1

Just now, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

Seriously, I want this to happen in X force. I'll be sad if it doesn't

If I'm not mistaken Copycat was a member

If Vanessa isn't Copycat in X-Force which is supposed to be like a DP3, I'm not watching 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1