grim22

Kraven the Hunter | December 13 2024 | Sony | Equalizer 2 writer developing | Bitten by radioactive lions.

42 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

If this doesn't make bank, I think Venom 3 is the last non-animated Spider-Man offshoot movie.

They don't have anything dated beyond that, so they're probably rethinking their approach regardless. And seeing as any of these spinoffs not starring Venom have plagued Sony with bad headlines without making enough of a profit to soothe the resulting stings, it's not hard to see why.

Speaking of this movie, am I the only one who was expecting this to go through massive reshoots after that huge delay? They could've easily opened it this past weekend and still dodged the strikes. But with half a year to go without any news pointing to said kind of reshoots, it seems like Sony really was that afraid of the strikes escalating.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 5:33 PM, Maggie said:

I think this is a possibility that’s gonna happen. Since I doubt that Bad boys 3 is even gonna come out this June. It’s suppose to come out in 4 months and still no trailer, yeah I can see Kraven getting pushed up. 

On 2/19/2024 at 7:26 AM, BadOlCatSylvester said:

They don't have anything dated beyond that, so they're probably rethinking their approach regardless. And seeing as any of these spinoffs not starring Venom have plagued Sony with bad headlines without making enough of a profit to soothe the resulting stings, it's not hard to see why.

Speaking of this movie, am I the only one who was expecting this to go through massive reshoots after that huge delay? They could've easily opened it this past weekend and still dodged the strikes. But with half a year to go without any news pointing to said kind of reshoots, it seems like Sony really was that afraid of the strikes escalating.

I understand the Spidey verse Silk spin off TV sereis just got canned. it is simply not working.

• Astonished 1

On 2/19/2024 at 8:02 AM, Justin said:

I think this is a possibility that’s gonna happen. Since I doubt that Bad boys 3 is even gonna come out this June. It’s suppose to come out in 4 months and still no trailer, yeah I can see Kraven getting pushed up. 

Main reasoion is simply that Bad Boys 4 seems to have fallen badly behind schudule, and will just not  be ready in time for it's original release date.

On 2/19/2024 at 8:15 AM, SpiderByte said:

Even if Kraven is testing well there's a very realistic possibility that outside of Spider-Verse and the Holland movies Sony has exhausted credibility on their Marvel stuff.

Kraven has more creditibliy then Mobius and Madame Webb..at least the non hard core Spidey fans have heard of him....but sitll skeptical that he can carry a solo movie, Kraven is a decent villian, but he ain't no Joker.

On 2/24/2024 at 5:10 AM, dudalb said:

I understand the Spidey verse Silk spin off TV sereis just got canned. it is simply not working.

It didn't get canned. They just changed the show's direction from being female-targeted to male-targeted 😐

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

It didn't get canned. They just changed the show's direction from being female-targeted to male-targeted 😐

They stopped production and fired everyone involved. It's canned. 

I mean how bad must this movie be that it has been finished shooting for well over a year and they still did not move it up to that june date and kept a movie in BB4 that has not even finished shooting when they could have just switched them. Sony will Sony I guess.