grim22

Weekend Thread | Preview #s The Nun 5.4M, Peppermint 750k

Runtimes without credits and trailer attachments for next week's releases:

A Simple Favor: 1:52. Attachments are Robin Hood and HUNTER KILLER (NEW TRAILER :sparta:)

White Boy Rick: 1:47. Attachments unknown (Spider's Web/Front Runner probably).

The Predator: 1:40. Attachments unknown (El Royale/Alita probably).

Unbroken 2: 1:34. Attachments are Little Women and Indivisible. 

• Astonished 2

11 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Netflix is trying to pick up Polaroid. Good, now I can remove it from my trailer stalker list.

https://deadline.com/2018/09/netflix-acquires-polaroid-weinstein-horror-film-toronto-international-film-festival-1202458584/

So all that remains from the lost Weinstein releases are The Current War, The War with Grandpa and Mary Magdalene, right?

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

So all that remains from the lost Weinstein releases are The Current War, The War with Grandpa and Mary Magdalene, right?

The Current War I reckon will be picked up but given the awful reviews it got at TIFF last year, I imagine straight to streaming, War with Grandpa, maybe Lionsgate, Mary Magdalene I'm surprised Focus didn't acquire it considering Universal had OS rights.

2 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Just imagine what’s Nun coulda Donne if it received Conjuring-level reviews. Hype is clearly there, it could have had something like a 50/130+ run

I wouldn't be shocked if The Nun 2 has a new director, Annabelle 2 proved that you can improve upon a poorly received first film.

11 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I believe so. Mary Magdalene already released OS, so that one is probably going straight to streaming. The Current War still has theatrical potential IMO; maybe Entertainment Studios picks that one up. War with Grandpa has Lionsgate written all over it.