Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

23 hours ago, jedijake said:

A lot of times, when Marvel shows footage at SDCC, they don't release it to the public. Hopefully IF they have something this year, they will release it simultaneously like DC does.

The they did it with the Ragnarok trailer and that was just as far out.

• Like 1

It can go either way, but the only movie news I ever remember coming from D23 was a bunch of title cards for the mainline studio and Raya concept art. It's more ... everything else focused.

I didn't realize this was a week old shh

Edited by Morieris

3 hours ago, Morieris said:

It can go either way, but the only movie news I ever remember coming from D23 was a bunch of title cards for the mainline studio and Raya concept art. It's more ... everything else focused.

I didn't realize this was a week old shh

The only other movie would be Avatar2. No reason at all t o bypass BP2 and Avatar2 for a 2023 release. They can preview those in September.

July would be the right time for a first BP2 teaser. September would the right time for a final trailer. BP2 needs to get started earlier than Thor4 did due to skepticism about the project. They need to give fans something positive to look forward to and do it early enough.

I feel pretty foolish and am surprised nobody corrected me in my last post.

I said it was between BP2 and Avatar 2 but was automatically thinking Disney overall and not MCU.

Yeah, if MCU is bringing it big with one movie at SDCC in 3 weeks, it is DEFINITELY BP2. After Thor4, that's all there is for the rest of the year for MCU on the big screen,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's so weird watching all the things Black Panther related without knowing who is Black Panther in the Black Panther movie.

And lmao they went full fan service with Namor, I thought they were going to pick his most covered design.

8 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

It's so weird watching all the things Black Panther related without knowing who is Black Panther in the Black Panther movie.

And lmao they went full fan service with Namor, I thought they were going to pick his most covered design.

BP had one of the highest % of female attednance for MCU so not surprised. They had to make up for lack of Chadwick RIP and MBJ.