Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

8 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

A+ cinemascore due to the trailers

It kind of feels like A+ Cinemascores get handed out more often than they used to. Cinemascore in general is an odd beast to me. Mad Max: Fury Road got a B+, even though it feels more like something that should’ve gotten an A, for instance.  

10 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

It kind of feels like A+ Cinemascores get handed out more often than they used to. Cinemascore in general is an odd beast to me. Mad Max: Fury Road got a B+, even though it feels more like something that should’ve gotten an A, for instance.  

Don't try to apply cbm cinemascore logic to regular flicks. A film like Mad Max as amazing as I think it is is going to be more divisive among general audiences than a safe SH film targeting a crowd that is likely to enjoy it regardless.

21 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:
 METASCORE
 Generally favorable reviews
 based on 7 Critic Reviews

feel like itll drop to the low 70's or high 60s

some of you folks are still a bit inexperienced when it comes to interpreting social media reactions

Edited by interiorgatordecorator