Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

31 minutes ago, jedijake said:

Is it that there are rumors that Shuri is the new BP or is it just simply assumed?

And I think we can forget about the surprise new T'Challa. It was one idea someone came up with and no more. I should never have posted it and regret doing so.

Only a rumor 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

The movie wouldn’t have shot anything before Boseman passed. He died during lockdown, and the cameras didn’t begin rolling until nearly an entire year later. 

"Officially..."

17 hours ago, StormbreakerXXR said:

Canonically it can’t be him. He doesn’t worship the Panther god Bast.

Neither did Killmonger and he became a Black Panther. And Mbaku literally challenges him for the position in the first movie.

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Neither did Killmonger and he became a Black Panther. And Mbaku literally challenges him for the position in the first movie.

1) Not in the MCU

2) The position of king, not Black Panther. M’Baku’s tribe worship the gorilla god.

10 minutes ago, StormbreakerXXR said:

1) Not in the MCU

2) The position of king, not Black Panther. M’Baku’s tribe worship the gorilla god.

1: The hell you mean "not in the MCU"? 

2: The position of king comes with the mantle. Tchalla only became Black Panther before his father died is because Tchaka was too old, and Tchalla was the immediate heir.

Edited by SpiderByte

On 7/6/2022 at 7:28 AM, SpiderByte said:

This sky is falling bullshit is very fucking annoying

You get the sky is falling routine with a lot of movies aorund here.

As for the MCU as a whole, I think the way Thor 4 is doing at the box office makes the skyis falling bit offically silly.

8 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

1: The hell you mean "not in the MCU"? 

2: The position of king comes with the mantle. Tchalla only became Black Panther before his father died is because Tchaka was too old, and Tchalla was the immediate heir.

I think a mistake was made in killing off both Klaw and Killmonger in BP, those were sort of Tchalla's two biggest foes in the comics.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

It's Coogler I'm sure Michael B Jordan will show up in some form. Even if he's dead.

We’ll probably see him in the Ancestral realm. Tbh any excuse to visit that place is good because it was absolutely gorgeous in the first movie plus the accompanying score was amazing. 

• Like 3