Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

36 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Not looking forward to weeks and weeks of dissecting every single frame of the SDCC trailer for a weird CG shot and hemming and hawing about how Thor will hurt this only for it to explode anyways

I suspect the trailer for this is gonna be pretty cool and get people buzzing in a positive way. 

30 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

I just don't get how everywhere the tide basically changed overnight. It's like night and day compared to Shang-Chi or No Way Home just months ago.

SC and NWH were loved, MoM and L&T weren't. Pretty simple. If BP2 is a smash, buzz will go back to positive (at least for a while). 

Edited by Menor Reborn
  • Like 2

Just now, keysersoze123 said:

I still dont understand is why dont they setup the next MCU movie in a post credit scene. That is a good use for a post credit scene. Its not crazy early either. 

They've oddly focused on post credits as new casting reveals which... ok? Am I supposed to care about seeing this B-list actor show up in some movie 7 years from now playing a character I hardly know?

There was no trailer for Wakanda Forever before "ThorLLove and Thunder" at the showing I went to.

Was this just the theater or was there no new trailer ,period. If so, then it will be the first Marvel film in a long time that did not have a trailer for it shipped with the previous Marvel film.

I guess they really are keeping a very tight lid on this.

My favorite post-credit scene is still Thanos in the first Avengers movie, it really made the whole thing feel way bigger in scale, and set that throughline and excitement for the next few years. In recent years the Fury post-credit in FFH was also pretty cool. I also enjoy the super troll ones like Cap in Homecoming or the musical in Hawkeye. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

I just don't get how everywhere the tide basically changed overnight. It's like night and day compared to Shang-Chi or No Way Home just months ago.

i don’t get why you are so upset conveyor belt McDonalds movies that have the potential to be so much more are getting Called out for what they are 

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 2

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

i don’t get why you are so upset conveyor belt McDonalds movies that have the potential to be so much more are getting Called out for what they are 

oof had no idea you felt that way.

I mean I don't necessarily harsh other people's mellow (except when I do)

On 7/6/2022 at 9:08 PM, YourMother said:

I think what they’ll do is have either a descendant of TChalla holding the mantle or one of Nakia, Okoye, M’Baku or Shuri take the title. 

M'baku make sense. Frankly its Black Panther that matters to most of the movie audience. Could be anyone under the mask as long as films are good.

IM1 post-credit was awesome in retrospect, but I don't think we stayed past the credits for that one in theaters (I was too young to remember it properly). By the time Avengers came out it was more clear that you should do that, so I remember the hype from that one vividly. I had no idea who the pink/purple dude was but he seemed really cool and menacing, something to get excited for across future movies. 

22 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

They've oddly focused on post credits as new casting reveals which... ok? Am I supposed to care about seeing this B-list actor show up in some movie 7 years from now playing a character I hardly know?

the Doctor Strange  one in particular is hilarious. Charlize looks like a bad cosplayer and Stranger immediately just jumps in with her with no indication he has any idea who she is 

5 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

They were ready to make M'Baku Black Panther in first film itself.

Black Panther: WF is a female lead movie, Shuri will be new BP, if not Shuri then Nakia would be new BP. Okoye won't be new BP bcz she is getting D+ series.